Thursday, July 22, 2010


Hi, it has been a quiet week here. Tanner and Pace left last Sunday for the national Boy Scout Jamboree being held in Virginia. they are sightseeing for a week and then go to the Jamboree next Monday. They won't be home until aug 4. tom and I are having great fun cleaning out their bedrooms and closets. We've hit DI twice and filled garbage can after garbage can. We are also going thru Colin's stuff to pack it up and send to his wife in Florida and she will have hers and his shipped to Germany where he is stationed. Whew! I love decluttering. We will be visiting my parents in Montana next week and will take Bentley with us.

Well, I know you all wish you had been here this last week as day after day we hit 120 degrees. I had to start and end every day in the pool and hide in the house during the day. But I've gotten lots done. Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment